Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Divine Inspiration

Throughout my entire life I haven't really had much of a drive to succeede. I was a slacker in high school all the up until my senior year. Then I was inspired by an amazing educator and I was more than willing to continue my education. Since that point though I haven't really been able to push myself to be the best that I can be. All of a sudden that has all changed.
Usually when we find inspiration, we find it in something tangible. We hear a story that rattles our emotions or we see a wonderful act of kindness and we feel like there is nothing that can stop us from bettering ourselves. Well, I have recently been inspired by something, which is actually nothing. I have this wonderful sudden drive to accelerate in my eduction. I don't know where it has come from or why I suddenly feel so driven, but I honestly do believe that it is something from above. I am moving in a new direction now. I'm ready to go wherever I am supposed to and I am totally willing to try anything new in getting there. I have an amazing desire to teach kids someday and I truly believe that this is what I'm meant to do. If you ever for some reason feel suddenly motivated, for no apparent reason, then know, and believe that the push that you feel is nothing short of divine inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment